Slideshow

  • Sprints to first ITU World Cup win in Australia

    I claimed my first ITU World Cup win with an electrifying sprint in Mooloolaba, just pipping reigning champion Brad Kahlefeldt and another Frenchman, David Hauss, on the line in the first major event of the 2012 season. ( March, 2012).

  • Winner in Geelong (AUS) for the ITU Continental Cup.

    After shadowing with Will Clarke (GBR) on the last lap, I managed to kick away with the finish line in sight. ( March, 2012).

  • WINNING the "DODDSY INTERNATIONAL",AGAIN!

    After 2011, I won again in Wanaka for the Contact Tri Serie in Wanaka over a strong Kiwi field. (january 2012)

  • 2011 FRENCH CHAMPION!

    After 2009, I won my 2nd national title. I am really pleased with my victory, it will give me the joy to lead into the Olympics as the French Champion! (September,2011).

  • MADE THE OLYMPIC SELECTION

    I answered the London call and secured my spot for the next Olympic Game by finishing 6th and 1st French in the Olympic Test event(August,2011).

lundi 3 octobre 2011

Flashback on 2011


To all of you who like triathlon and follow us across the continents. 
Short fun recap of 2011.
Sharing the good times.
I hope you will enjoy.
All the best.
Laurent
 
LVinEnglish © 2011 | by Laurent Vidal, in collaboration with blogger